We are Arsenida and Andrea, a couple from Luino in the province of Varese who, at a certain point in their lives, stopped to reflect on their values and rediscovered a strong bond with nature and traditions.
Enchanted and attracted by the Tuscan Maremma, we decided to take over this enchanting farm and to carry on its tradition.
The Agriturismo Podere Verdicchio is historic, it was born in 1989 in Scansano in the Province of Grosseto in Tuscany. Surrounded by a luxuriant olive grove of 500 trees which extends over three hectares of land.
We offer our guests: 1 two-room apartment with terrace and 4 double rooms inspired by the elements of earth, water, air and fire.
There are many experiences to live every day in the surrounding area and in the open air:
• On the horizon rise the medieval villages of Montemerano, Manciano and Saturnia which, between green hills and rows of cypresses, offer a natural painting;
• 15 minutes by car you can relax in the famous and free Terme del Mulino di Saturnia;
• A 30-minute drive will take you to the most beautiful unspoilt Tuscan beaches for a nice dip in the crystal clear sea from Follonica to Argentario, from the marvelous Isola del Giglio to Castiglione della Pescaia to Orbetello and Marina di Grosseto;
• Numerous wine cellars scattered around us, where you can taste excellent local wines including Morellino di Scansano;
• Excellent restaurants that will delight you with Maremma delicacies.
All this and much more awaits you in the splendid setting of the Maremma, a destination with a mild climate that offers an enchanting natural heritage at any time of the year.
We look forward to welcoming you and making you live a dream in Maremma where the sky seems to merge with the earth, giving life to a priceless spectacle of rare beauty.
“Rejoice in the little things, always smile at life
and to the wonderful birth of each day without time limits.”